Monday, June 29, 2009

My birthday cake.....

Well how can I say it... I made my own birthday cake and didn't even know it.. My family had a surprise birthday party for me and since we usually set up the cake when we get to where we are going, this time I couldn't go and they delivered it about 25 miles and with the traveling and the outside tempature being 100 degrees the cake started out straight and ended up loooking almost like a topsy turvy cake... Even if I did have to make my own cake I truly loved the design that my daughters picked out.. This had to be the best birthday ever and we could have fed a whole city block with this cake.. Thank you to my family for making this the best birthday ever.........





1 comment:

Katie said...

beautiful cake and how sweet about your surprise